1. mp3skullbeta.com does not host any of the music files displayed on this site.
2. mp3skullbeta.com indexes these files which are located on remote servers which neither mp3skullbeta.com nor it's affiliates have any connection with / control of / association with.
3. Your (visitor's) all activities on this website are from another host service. (not from mp3skullbeta.com)
4. All music on is presented only for fact-finding listening.
5. You (visitors) must remove a song from the computer after listening.
6. If You (visitors) won't delete files from the computer, You (visitors) will break the copyrights protection laws.
7. All the rights on the songs are the property of their respective owners.
8. mp3skullbeta.com is a search engine, but we respect an Copyright Laws. So if You have found a link to an illegal mp3 file please use the form below.
Don't make false claims!
What is copyright?
Copyright is a form of protection provided for original works of authorship, including literary, dramatic, musical, graphic and audiovisual creations. "Copyright" literally means the right to copy, but has come to mean that body of exclusive rights granted by law to copyright owners for protection of their work.
What is copyright infringement?
Copyright infringement occurs when a copyrighted work is reproduced, distributed, performed, publicly displayed, or made into a derivative work without the permission of the copyright owner.
As a general matter, we at mp3skullbeta.com respect the rights of artists and creators, and hope you will work with us to keep our community a creative, legal and positive experience for everyone, including artists and creators.
Please note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages.Don't make false claims!
*Please also note that the information provided in this legal notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.